Babies and College Students:
- Ability to sleep anywhere
- Random bouts of crying
- Will try to eat almost anything
- Enjoy watching cartoons
- Known for their messiness
- Brains are in a constant state of absorbing knowledge
- Irregular sleep schedules
- Often served bland mushy foods
Meet the real life mermaid who swims with jellyfish and can hold her breath under water for up to five minutes
Linden Wolbert travels the world as a full time professional mermaid and uses her custom-made 6ft tail to propel her through the water.
The 32-year-old freediver and model can swim to depths of 115ft and uses her skills to promote ocean conservation and education.